Looking for a crunchy healthy snack? These chickpeas are a snap to make. Packed with fiber, protein, and roasted, rather than deep fried, makes them great to munch on.
Pack them into a container and take them with you, or have some friends over and dip into the bowl together.
- 2 cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Dry off the chickpeas with a gentle rub of a towel to remove most of the moisture.
- Into a large bowl combine the oil, spices and salt. Add the chickpeas and toss.
- Spread out evenly onto the baking sheet and roast until golden and crispy.
- Store in an airtight container.
- For extra crispiness, after 30 minutes let the peas cool for 5 minutes, then roast for another 10.